Sunday, July 20, 2014

Goodbye, South America...Hello, Asia!

Healing amulet with original
JJ Chambers art and crustacean
embellishment
Hello! And...well...goodbye, actually. Yes, I have returned from an amazing journey in Peru...and I am headed to another part of the planet in a week!  I am flying to New Delhi, India next Monday.  I will be flying into Bangkok within a few days of landing in India for a month long adventure in Thailand.  I have registered for several yoga classes as well as a silversmith workshop.  Magic wands are transforming and metamorphosing in other dimensions, as we speak!

I hope to have more time for sharing magical experiences with friends and family right here... so, subscribe to the blog on the top right-hand side of the page, if you wish.

I would love to hear from you...questions and comments are always welcome...
See ya later, alligator.

2 comments:

  1. Madera, I don't know if my last comment stuck, but just want to say blessings, and I look forward to your insights in this soon-to-be new part of the world. Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Von boyage. .can't wait to hear. What a wonderful world it is that of the unknown ...

    Love. Luz

    Living life naked from the inside out. ..luz

    ReplyDelete