Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Look at what I found on the beach today!


Beautiful stunning coral everywhere! I am quite sure I look like a complete lunatic trying (unsuccessfully) to talk myself out of filling my bag (my once-was-very *light* bag) with rocks, sticks (oh the magic wands I have found!), seashells, and coral! Yes, out loud.  Yeah, yeah, yeah travel light. Alright. I'll put them back...At least this time. I guess I will just take pictures of them all. (Sigh...)
Pictures, eh? 
So here are some photos of my little piece of paradise I have stumbled upon....

My adorable little beach bungalow
The view 5 meters away from my adorable little beach bungalow in both directions (above
And below) and all for the price of a fairly cheap meal in the states.  I love Thailand! 

Mantra of the day: I am so happy and grateful I am always surrounded by great beauty!





1 comment:

  1. u got me bucket list going girl! nuff dinero to fly to beauty places i can eat for 50 cents n sleep fer 5 bucks!! u b rockin n i b glad but i b jealous too... palooka

    ReplyDelete