Monday, May 27, 2013

What is Magic?


Most of you that know me, probably hear me talk about magic, affirmations, and meditation a lot.   Why magic?  Well, first of all, who doesn't want to believe in magic?

I have a different relationship with "positive affirmations" than I once did.  I am so grateful that I not only grew up with a family full of wise women, but I also was gifted life-changing books and gifts written by spiritual teachers and healers throughout my life.  In Louise Hay's "You Can Heal Your Life," she suggests affirmations to heal nearly every malady known to humans.  I thought I understood the concept.
Yet it is only now, decades after reading that book for the first time, that I truly recognize how we create every moment in our lives.  We have the fundamental power to positively or negatively affect our lives in each of these moments.

I too was once a messed up girl who honestly thought the world was out to get me.  I now have a collection of positive affirmations that has led me on a path that is more magical than I ever dreamed was possible.  And meditation?  Well, it has done nothing less than alter my life profoundly.

I am so happy and grateful I am able to share this amazing journey with you through my blog, if you choose to come with me.  I have converted my www.cschambers.com website to a blog…
For, in the wee hours early this morning, I booked my flight to Peru for July 11 - October 20.

One of my most favorite affirmations that I have had for as long as I can remember is "I am so happy and grateful I am traveling to wonderfully wild places".

Experiencing my affirmations turn to reality is nothing less than magic.
And that my dear friends, is precisely what it is.   Magic.




If you would like to follow along, go to www.cschambers.com and put your email address in the box at the right.  If not, hasta luego tiene un buen verano.  

To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Collin, I love your blog and you! The stories, your honesty, the beauty of your artwork, the photos...all of it! Thank you for sharing yourself!

    Wishing you a wonderful time in Peru! How exciting!

    Vicki Wagoner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and you! The stories, your honesty and passion, your artwork, photos...all of it!

    Wishing you the most wonderful and exciting time in Peru!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete